Your website is your most important sales tool. Think about it. What’s your first step when you want to learn about a company? You jump online and check out the site. First impressions matter, so you have to make them count. An attractive, effective, and user-friendly website will give your customers the right impression and get you found by search engines.
In this FREE mini-course, Ground Floor Creative’s Matthew McNairy introduces us to some basics to help us get our websites off the ground!
What You’ll Learn
- How to tell a story that sells, right from your website
- Technology considerations for your website
- Which metrics matter
- When to register your domain name
- Questions to ask before you hire a website developer
- How to get help if you need it