Whether you’re working on your first book or your fifth, you may be thinking, “I’ll publish this book someday.” Maybe you’re looking for just the right time to publish.
I respect your process, and I don’t want to rush you. That’s why I wanted to give you plenty of notice about some pricing and policy changes happening at A Page Beyond. So you can make the timing decision that’s right for you.
- The base publishing package price will increase effective November 1, 2021. This package still includes the Self-Publishing, Demystified and Done online course, interior formatting, cover design, and upload to Amazon. I will continue to honor the course fee credit (currently $997) for repeat clients and existing Self-Publishing, Demystified and Done students.
Even with this change in pricing, I believe you’ll find that we are significantly more affordable than most other hybrid publishers. Our book quality continues to rival even our priciest competitors.
- Editing services will change from “base price + hourly fee” model to a flat fee, and will include a minimum of two rounds of editing. This change reflects the careful attention I give your books myself, plus the eyes of an independent proofreader. Professional editing is strongly recommended for all titles.
Policy Changes (effective immediately)
- Authors with outstanding contracts must submit their completed manuscripts by October 31 to avoid additional fees. Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
- New contracts signed on or before October 31, 2021, will honor existing pricing, so long as we receive your completed manuscript within 30 days of the signed contract. This is your chance to lock in current pricing!
- For all new contracts, authors must submit completed manuscripts within 30 days of receiving the counter-signed contract. Providing a deadline helps authors get over the book release jitters! It also helps us honor our commitments without losing our minds.
- Authors needing additional time may purchase 30-day extensions to hold their place in our queue. This allows us to continue to provide the quick turnarounds you have come to expect from us.
We want to continue to provide outstanding value for your investment.